Friday, August 27, 2021

DFI - Week 5 - UDL multi-modal

 Google Learning Site

I feel familiar with using Google Sites for sharing UDL content. I think that it makes sense to reuse content each year so that we are not re-inventing the wheel. My current school tech Department site is:

sites.google.com/westlandhigh.school.nz/technology


Multi-text database

I thought the Multi-modal spreadsheet was a good way to share scaffolded texts and an interesting way to conceive of the structure: Multi-text Database sheet




Spot Fake News

I chose Kerry's bubble group because it was related to Smart Media - Fake News which I find fascinating. We collaborated and shared a range of sources and I made a Google Form Quiz for students to test their skills in spotting a fake site

I found copying the table straight from the Google Doc created a whole heap of HTML mess and it was fixed rather than responsive. So I've rewritten it in an HTML editor then copied the code into here.


Links to Bubble's
Kerry TOPIC: Smart Media - Fake or real?   Reading age: Yr 9 - 11
Planning Doc

Ben Sapwell-West

 

Maryke Diplock

 

Nisha Mitesh

 

Lisa Shannahan

 

Matt Harrison

 

Anusha Nirene Soupen

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Matt,
    Thanks for sharing your post this week. I enjoyed looking through the Fake News site you created. Remember to have a look at your blog post in preview before you hit publish to check if the content fits inside the central space on your blog.
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete